Monday, February 21, 2011

Scripture bags


 Wow this has been a very busy fun filled week! I am pretty proud of myself for getting it all on the blog! I just couldn't miss the opportunity to show these beautiful scripture bags we made during activity days this week. It was so fun to see the girls bring them to church today. The ones hanging on the shelf above are my girls bags. The green one is from a placemat and the brown one we made from fabric and iron on batting. I just made a rectangle the same size as the placemats and then followed the instructions for the placemat bags.
Kaity hand sewed some detailing aroung her flower that we sewed on to the bag as well as the handles.
I found the best instructions here - Scripture Bags We didn't get this fancy but it is fun to know you could!
Here are some of the girls with thier bags. They all turned out unique and different and beautiful. the girls loved them. It was a great activity and I loved spending time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment